One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sleeping too early

Last night Luke went to sleep ridiculously early - at 6:15. He's six and a half months old, and I figured since I was getting up early to come to work anyway, just let hime sleep. He was up at 4:15, so I made him a bottle and brought him to bed with me, and after he finished eating he napped with me until 5:20, when I got up and got ready for work. Apparently at 6:30, he began crying inconsolably and my husband was losing his mind. Daycare doesn't open until 7, so M was not a happy camper. M does not deal well with the crying, incolsoable baby. He's been known to find me after five minutes of crying and let me know he was done and passing the child off to me. Since I have a hard time NOT being the one to hold Luke while he's crying (mommy must fix it mommy must fix it) this usually works out well.

Yesterday when I decided to start an online diary (again) to become a "Mommy blogger" I was feeling much wittier. Much much. Now, not so witty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home