One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Four!

I can't believe my baby boy is four today - 'they' don't lie when they say it goes by quick. I remember holding him in the delivery room, alone for a few minutes - he was content, I was shaking and weak. Now, at four, he struts around like he owns the place and pretends he has crickets in his pants. He gets more and more like us every day, silly above all else.

There are a lot of ages I would like to have frozen him at, and this is no exception. I can still pick him and he wants to snuggle in at bedtime. He gives a good hug and can't wait to hang out with us. And yet, he's independent - able to go to grandma's house and spend the night, without wearing her out. He goes to sleep at bedtime without a fight (something I can't say for Courtney right now!)

He loves games, games, and more games. He'll play several board games by himself and is starting to learn some strategy. He certainly plays by the rules and will correct you if you don't! He dances, he plays soccer, he rides a bike.

Four is pretty awesome already, and we haven't even started yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home