One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Personal Training

For the past few years I've been thinking about getting a personal trainer. Right now, I am seriously thinking about it.

I have lost a lot of the pregnancy weight, but I've also stalled out pretty significantly right now. The idea of paying someone to tell me stuff that I could do on my own really galls me, though. Our income and outgo are not balanced right now, and they're not balanced in the WRONG direction.

But I am neither happy with where my body is right now, nor motivated to get it in gear and lose the 35 pounds that I want to lose. A personal trainer could give me that, as well as helping me regain a stomach that doesn't slide from side to side. I miss my stomach. Pregnancy? Screws up your stomach muscles! Who'da thunk?

My gym is offering an hour of free training, so I'm taking it next week. I may do more, depending on cost, and input from Esposo. But what's going on right now is not working. And I don't feel good about it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyya,
sounds like we are pretty much in the same boat :(
Right now I seem to be in some kind of groove exercise-wise, hopefully I can keep the momentum going for a few weeks, and perhaps some positive results will keep me going... I wish you all the best in finding what works for you. It's an uphill battle, ainnit? :(

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home