One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Technispeak (and Woohoo! Post 100)

We need a piece of equipment calibrated at my work, so I have begun calling around to local calibration offices to have this done. As a representative of my company I had a conversation where I described an entire setup and then stated "Well, we don't need THAT calibrated, we need the thing attached to it calibrated."

Then I made the guy look it up on the Internet so I would stop having to explain what the heck it is.

And he started muttering globbedygook about it's communication ports and this and that, and I said, essentially, there's the website with the information, get back to me on whether you can calibrate it, and how much that would be.

I's a professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home