One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, April 28, 2006

Long Week

As you have no doubt gathered from the few sad little stories I've posted this week, this has been a long frickin' week. Did I mention two dentist appointments? And that Luke woke at 1:30 AM covered in poop? And then at 4:30 AM because he just wanted to be held? Or that I dropped my work badge into the toilet on Tuesday?

ANYWHO, I want to the bathroom to see a man about a horse, and I noticed my boss' planner on the counter, which meant that she was utilizing the facilities as well. I debated about going back to my desk, but figured she was in the area to see me so I might as well take care of bidness.

I went into a stall and started unbuttoning my shirt. I am not George Costanza, so typically I'm not removing my shirt to fully relax, but it's a testimony to how out of it I am.

After a good handwashing, I headed back to my office where my boss awaited me. I don't remember the impetus (because I am brain dead) but I said something about it being a long week.

"Huh!" She scoffed... SCOFFED... "YOU think it's been a long week!?"

And then I swung my keyboard over my head like a mace and clobbered her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home