One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Electronics

We have many electronic devices in our house that I don't know how to use very well. I'm an engineer, fer chrissakes. I am not proficient with the remote mainly because, I don't care. I can get the DVD player to play when I need it to, I can make the VCR play, so I'm good with the electronics, and let my husband really know the details.

The problem is when, like this morning, Luke is crying, I am lacking sleep or am insufficiently awake or am trying to take care of many things, and also trying to make the playstation play the DVD so I can get ready and keep an eye on Luke (the playstation is upstairs, close to the bathroom). I know it plays DVDs, but it takes me far too long to figure it out with the screaming baby nearby.

Screaming baby = Shutdown of all mental activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home