One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Call. Back.

I was unmotivated after lunch today. Blah, I thought, I don't want to go back on the floor today! So i looked at my list of things to do and noted that I had a number of people to call. I don't particularly like doing that either. Mostly because of what I am experiencing now.

I called seven people, spoke with one of them in person, and left six messages (two being second time calls). One of those messages was a 'Never mind, I got what I needed from Brian.' Hey hey Brian! Ew. The person I talked to? Was Brian, and we cleared up my issue in a five minute convo. (say con-VO with an affected accent... from where? um, I dunno, try German)

So now I sit, waiting for five people to call me back or contact me in some manner. And when they call me? I will not be able to immediately pull up what I wanted to talk to them about because I will be in the middle of something else.

I hate the phone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u'd've hated working with me: I'd call people back during lunchtime so that it would be up to them to hunt me back down... or find someone else to help them out, teehee :D of course, that was for people I was avoiding, people who had ridiculous demands :p

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home