One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Monday

Oh, somebody has a case of the Mondays! Thankfully most of the day has passed in a vague blur. Unfortunately, I have a lot to do and because of the vague blurriness of today, I am not getting anything done. Some of that may be due to the fact that people generally nod and smile at me when I say things - things that involve them DOING something - and then they flounce off and don't do anything. Jerks.

And they do SO flounce.

Last night I had several dreams, and they were bad dreams. In fact, I was trapped in a slasher movie horror film and a Saw-like horror film in two dreams that I awoke from. Thanks to www.themoviespoiler.com, though I haven't SEEN Saw, I can still have bad dreams about it.

And nobody wants the ringtone. IT'S A BAD PRIZE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home