One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Not so Professional

I have been in perpetual meetings for the past two days, which has increased in suckitude for me because for one of those days I was the notetaker.

If you knew how bad my college notes were, this would make you wonder about how they choose notetakers, and if they should really check and see if the particular notetaker they have chosen has any aptitude for notetaking at all, or if they tend to stare blankly at the walls for long stretches and then try to catch up. Also? Having a notetaker who was not slightly hearing impaired would be a good idea.

Just some thoughts.

Anyway, I'm typing up the notes to these marathon meetings, and using acronyms for each individual present at the meeting. So, when Joe Schmoe speaks I write up JS stated he would like a philly cheesesteak. This is working well in general, except one individuals initials are, well, BM.

If you didn't immediately think of bowel movement, let me put that right in your head. Because I CAN NOT write up BM throughout this document (as this particular fella, he's the crux of the meeting) without thinking that EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I am such a professional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home