One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Weigh In

I weighed in at home on Tuesday for this whole Biggest Loser competition we have going on at work. Since I made it through about three hours at work on Tuesday, I did not weigh in at work, and then I wasn't here at all yesterday, so no weigh in then either. I finally weighed in 'officially' today, when my scale at home tells me I'm up 0.4 pounds from Tuesday.

That 0.4 pounds is BS, I think my system is thrown off from the lack of hydration. I've had to force some food in my mouth at mealtimes just because I knew I *should* be hungry and I had to eat something. So I know I haven't overeaten, I just haven't, well, you know, had anything leave the mass balance equation that is weight loss.

In sad news, the scale that they are using at work reads five pounds heavier than mine at home. Admittedly, I weighed here with clothes on and after downing a lot of water. Shh. Don't tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home