One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, June 26, 2006

In Which I Get All Sappy

In my usual internet rounds on my LAST MONDAY AT WORK, WOOT WOOT, I saw a reference to True Wife Confessions, and I thought, hey this could be funny or commiserate-y! I like Post Secret (link on the blogroll) because it is both funny and poignant.

But really, it was just depressing. I was going to send Esposo to the site and be all 'Haha!', but then I didn't want him thinking that any of those things applied to him. Because I constantly feel like I won some Husband Lottery. He cooks! He does laundry! He's the most awesome dad ever! He really really sucks at cleaning without specific direction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home