One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, June 30, 2006

Last Day!

Sort of!

It's my last day working full time at my current place of employment. This place hasn't been particularly good to me, I don't feel a part of the culture or the people, though the past year has been far better than the first (during which I had to deal with the most evil consultant woman ever, until the company fired her - FAR LATER THAN THEY SHOULD HAVE).

I'm excited, nay, ecstatic about working less and being at home more. I know I'll still feel rushed, because that's what I've done to myself, but I won't be here, and here is not good for my self esteem. Were it not for the pregnancy and grad school and other such fun things, I would have found myself a new job a year ago.

Onward and upwards, though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home