One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Looking Thinner!

Several pople have commented in the past week or two that I look like I've lost weight. I'm assuming that the mere power of my mind thinking about weight loss is causing this, because I certainly haven't actually lost any weight. When I have lost a few pounds, I have no problem just saying "Thank you, I've been trying." when people make a comment to that effect. When I haven't my reaction is more of the "Wh-Wha? You crazy!", which is not the best way to be polite in conversation.

All of it always brings back the comment from my ex, who said, when we were dating long distance, that I always seemed thinner when we were able to see each other. Essentially, he remembered me fatter than I was. Thanks, I... guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home