One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sap

We're three weeks away from baby two here. Three weeks. I'm ready. I'm not ready. This morning I read this quote on Sundry Mourning:

"will I keep loving him more? And more? How can I stand it? And the answer is yes, you will keep loving more and more and more, beyond what you ever thought you could stand, and your heart will accommodate."

And pardon my sniffles, but it's amazingly true, and I can't wait to add more love, more wonder, another whole PERSON to our family.

1 Comments:

Blogger That Chick Over There said...

I think it's rather sweet, actually. :)

People would often say to me, "I just don't think I could love another baby as much as I love little Billy Bob (or whatever)". I'm a mom of twins so I got two in one shot and I've never, ever, ever had the feeling that I loved one more than another.

The capacity to love just grows. Love isn't a pie.

Sweet post.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home