One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Eleven Days

Tomorrow marks 34 weeks into this pregnancy, with only 5 left until inducement. I'm on a two week schedule with the doctor now, and in the past eleven days since my last appointment, my scale says I've gained six pounds, which calculates out to eating 1900 extra calories a day. Which is roughly twice as much as a woman needs (depending on her weight) to maintain. Whatever you're eating, imagine doubling it. I'm not eating that much, so I know it's related to water, but good grief is it annoying. I've had two full glasses of water by 7:20 this morning, so hopefully in a couple days I'll flush this out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home