One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Saturday, September 17, 2005

20 times this morning

Over and over again this morning, Mocha was doing this:






















Well, not that. I mean, that's not anything, she was doing this:






















Hmph. Not that either! Now really, THIS is what she was doing:






















Over and over she leapt the baby gate in a single bound. She loves it. One of my many regrets with Mocha is that I was never able to do agility with her, because I think she'd be great at it.

Also - do you know how hard it is to get a picture of a jumping dog? Very.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's the first picture I've seen of your doggie, Lori. :) I'm enjoying reading about your adventures in mommyness. *HUGs for you, M and Luke*

Beth

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home