One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

All night long!

Luke is sick. Not super sick, but mild cold kind of sick. So when he says 'da da da da da' it sounds like he was smoking cigarettes and drinking beer until all hours of the night. Which he was NOT because we only give him hard alcohol, I'm not raising a wuss!

Hmph.

I picked him up from daycare (he's so cute! He's all over the floor and hates when you put him somewhere else! Um, yeah, I know.) and we went home.

Bad mood bad mood bad mood. Crying, hold me, crying, arching back, hold me, STAND UP, clutching.

Fed him a bottle... halfway through, rejecting bottle and arching back and SOOOOO upset.

Fine, so about 4:45 I put him to nap. He passed OUT. I mean, sheesh, he didn't even finish all the Jack in his bottle.

I woke him about 6, because I didn't want him to sleep TOO long, and he was STILL PO'd. So I out him back to bed, and he was out in 2 seconds. He woke up about 6:30 and was in a better mood, but not great.

At 8:10, after another bottle, which he ate almost all of, he went right to bed without ANY crying, and woke up at 5:45 this morning.

Glory glory hallelujah. Nine and a half hours. And he was in a HAPPY mood this morning. Now that's some nice mommy time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home