One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Oldest preserved diary entry

Earliest known diary entry....

Saturday, March 1, 1986

"Today, sucha got a new
toy that is squeaky It
is shaped as a news
paper. It is called the
Daily Growl. Today I
just bought this diar
y. I am glad my
brother will not touch
this diary. I will still
hide it because of
my father. My favor-
ite boy is Gary
Carlson."

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Cahill said...

The question of the day is.. have you attempted to google gary carlson?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Elisette said...

Yes, his name is FAR too common to be useful in finding him.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home