One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blogging Naivety

I'm a happy little blogger today, getting myself all settled and copying old entries from another site into pretty blogger site. So spiffy! And pictures! And still free! (am cheap)

I giddly saw that I had three, THREE comments! Could it be that people had already found my blog and liked it?

Moron.

I didn't KNOW about the comment spam. I am a naive little innocent at blogging, and I didn't know that comment spam existed. Gah! Oh yeah, they all covered it up with some little note about how they liked my site, but it was spam. Well, I don't want to help you get your funds out of Nigeria!

So if someone REAL actually reads this? Could you comment? And make a sad baby blogger's day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home