One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Today's Thoughts

...in attempt to keep my mind off the fact that I may as well take Mocha in and have her put to sleep and I am DEFINITELY not strong enough to do that to a young, healthy animal, I could only do that for Corky because he was in so much pain and couldn't eat or drink and was dryheaving all day. I can't imagine how people do that, because I get weepy about seeing animals that have been hit by cars.

And anyway, most likely Mocha will not be put down, someone who is much better at training will see her potential to not be a spazz dog, and work on training her until she is perfect. And then can I have her back?

But yeah, not overly emotional AT ALL.

I still have a hole in my tooth, which is really getting annoying, and it hurts. I assume it hurts because when I chew I essentially am chewing using a small part of my GUMS and ow. Gums were not made for chewing. I should call the dentist again, but now I'm only two weeks from the appointment. Buck up, little buckaroo!

Luke slept like an A-NUMBAH-ONE CHAMPEEEEEN of the world last night, for which I am incredibly grateful, because with the aforementioned stress, I did NOT need to be dealing with crying baby at 2 AM or 4 AM. And he was a happy camper this morning! And is not at all disturbed by seeing his mother crying.

I have veered completely away from my diet, with the emotionalness, first I had a healthy bowl of cereal this morning, with my milk (3 servings a day can help you lose weight, in case you haven't heard from the incredible media blitz the dairy industry put out - THREE! SERVINGS! A! DAY!), but then I had a doughnut when I got in. Mmmm, doughy sugar goodness. And then I had a pack of Snackwells (because I LIKE Snackwells cookies, not because I suffer the delusion that they are GOOD for me).

So now, Fat. And emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home