One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, September 19, 2005

I Love the Internet

Yahoo! Search- Popular terms: Gas Prices, Baby Names, NFL, Jessica Simpson, Recipes

Yes, yes, I love the internet.

Gas prices? Getting better, saw $2.69 on the way in yoday.

Baby Names? Well, we have ours, but I understand that. Sadly, The Internet was not the best place to find baby names. It overwhelmed, and with wacky names.

NFL? Oh yeah, Go Bears!

Jessica Simpson? I don't know! What HAS happened to her? I should check it out!

Recipes? Oops, yes I need to send some on, and find some new ones so we can eat healthier.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

I hope you've seen this site. It's BRILLIANT!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home