One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, November 04, 2005

The Internet

I am a woman of the internet. Oh, internet, how I doth love thee, let me count the ways.

The way in which you enlighten me about the goings on in the world, the weather, and the events in far away lands. Oh, forsooth, thou art mine news source.

The way in which you teach me of pregnancy symptoms, baby growth stages, home improvement projects, and definitions. Thou art mine research library.

The way in which you tell me of events and parties and national holidays. Thou art mine life planner.

The way in which I did internet date, which did result in the meeting and marrying of Esposo, which did produce Luke. Luke is then, literally, a child or the internet. (Yes, Esposo, lit-er-ally).

The way in which I now meet other mommies with whom to explore and commiserate on the joys and travails of mommyhood. Thou hath buoyed up mine sanity, internet.

Internet, without thee, I could not begin to think where I might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home