One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, November 11, 2005

Purse

I have a crappy little purse that is generally non-descript. It's beige. It has a square type design. It is roughly 14 inches long, 4 inches wide, and 7 inches high. I only eyed it and guessed these numbers, so I could be hugely off since I am a woman and we have no eye for spatial realities. I think that's it, we're not good with that kind of thing, they've done brain studies.

In said purse, there is my wallet, my palm, my cell phone, my keys and minor assorted junk.

In this purse I lost my work ID for THREE DAYS.

I don't know how people with bigger purses do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home