One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, November 28, 2005

Survivor

I am woefully out of it on Survivor, having not watched a few episodes in a row. I caught last week's, though, and was happy to see that I hadn't really missed much.

Stephanie annoys me, as does Lydia, but I have found the person I want to root for. And it is Rafe. Esposo and I were discussing how gay Rafe is, and trying to find a nickname for him. We were at 'Little Big Gay Man' or 'Big Little Gay Man' or something similar, I don't clearly remember, because Rafe then did us the pleasure of nameing himself.

He referred to himself as the 'little gay Mormon'.

Now there's a children's book!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home