One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

2.2 Pounds

After one day on a post-holiday diet, which basically consisted of eating well for breakfast and lunch and then having cookies with whipped cream for dinner, I'm 0.8 pounds less. The 120 ounces of water probably helped flush me out as well. So I have 2.2 pounds of holiday weight to lose in addition to the 30 other pounds I want to lose. Part of me is thinking I should be waiting to lose until next week, when the weight loss competition begins, but most of me says that I feel far too big right now and I'm going to work on losing it.

I can also now breathe through one nostril without the aid of drugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home