One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Good morning, GOOD MORNING!

I wake up all perky on days I don't have to work. Luke did not nap well yesterday, because he's trying to go to one nap a day at ten months old, so it was one 1.5 hour nap. I gave him a bottle at 6, after he had eaten 800 tortellini, too - this kid with the EATING lately! - and his eyes rolled back in his head and began REMing before they were closed.

Which, have I mentioned that? That my kid tends to fall asleep with his eyes open a slit? Very creepy. Apparently this is from my husband's maternal grandmother. Early in her marriage to his grandfather, he saw her sleeping like this and thought she was dead.

So, Luke, sleepy sleepy boy. LOGICALLY, I put him to bed. He was ALREADY half asleep. This should have been no big deal. Except for the 15 minutes of crying that ensued. Then he slept until 4:30 this morning. Which wasn't bad for me, since I don't have to work today, and when I don't have to work? I am perky as hell getting up, even super early. Most mornings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home