One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, December 16, 2005

This is what Going Overboard looks like

Someone at my place of employment has decided to start a 'Biggest Loser' game in January and February. Always looking for the motivation, I signed myself up and they can count on my $20 buy in. It's a monetary pool! On weight loss! What do I need? To be thinner! With money!

As Esposo pointed out - So this means the goal is to gain as much weight as possible in December, right? Others in the game have expressed this same thought. Talk about holiday cheer! We's a-eatin'!

This is day four of the parade of food at work. And parade it is. Today the sweet table has pulled out the stops, and this morning I have had:

One (1) piece fudge
One (1) slice german chocolate cake
One (1) rice krispy treat
One (1) chocolatey minty cookie
Four (4) Dunkin Donuts munkins
One (1) Dunkin Donut with strawberry frosting

Thank God I'm working a half day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home