One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, December 05, 2005

Mental

Today I feel as if I have thoughts and ideas, actions and plans all lurking just below the surface. If someone knew the secret word they would unleash a torrent of activity, brilliant reports and witty blog entries. I would be a super shining star at work and at home.

But no one knows the secret word, so instead it's kind of hazy and bleary and I feel mostly frustrated with myself that I can't get going and *do* more on the list of things that I have to do.

And Esposo went to the mall with Luke today to let him play in the play area, which Luke enjoys a lot, and he wasn't going to do any Christmas shopping. Hel-LO! You are at a MALL! Just get ONE gift, mm-kay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home