One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Wednesday

I couldn't think of a title for this entry, can you tell? And yes, I realize it's not Wednesday, but YESTERDAY was Wednesday, and that's mainly what I'm going to talk about.

I painted one wall in my living room Sagey (the dark color in the dining room) and in doing so decided that I would NOT paint the ceilings anything other than white because that would just be way too much green. And there's only so much green one can take.

Luke was fabulous while I painted, he sat nearby and played with his toys, he only headed for the paint tray once or twice. So after about 45 minutes of painting we played 'climbing up the stairs' for awhile, which he adores.

It was a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home