One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Calm the #$%!& down.

I am fairly adept at handling crisis situations. When it gets to a 'do or die' mode, my adrenaline kicks in and I fire on all cylinders, can leap tall buildings in a single bound, and generally kick Crisis Ass.

I just had a 'situation' here at work which needed to be solved - and toot sweet (how does one actually spell that in French?) - and I was running around, A) figuring out what the problem was and B) trying to finding the guy who could fix the problem. It was only about 15 minutes of crisis, and crisis was averted.

However, my body is still ready to kick Crisis Ass. I may kick your ass if you come too close. I can feel the muscles in my arms, shoulders, and back are highly tensed. I wouldn't recommend sneaking up behind me right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home