One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Please note

It is 6:49 PM and I am still at work. This is bad enough, because I got here at 7 AM, so I'm closing in on a 12 hour day.

What's worse? I will be here a few more hours minimally.

Even worse? I just tried to call Meine Mutter and Esposo, and for some reason my phone won't call outside the building. Shit. Cell phone? In the car. Car? Outside, where it is dark and butt ass cold.

I'm working with a guy who is annoyed that I am here and attempting to give me a hard time. Bah! I keep making him initial and date things - I'm in Quality, you twit, I LIVE to give people a hard time.

Now on Friday, I have a meeting to talk about 'this engineering position', which was how the manager of the unit put it when I ran into him to get him to sign something this morning. Ah, I thought, a nice little chat, maybe half an hour. I mean, I've worked with him a bit, he has an idea who I am.

And yet, there's an hour long interview scheduled Friday morning. Pain. In. My. Ass. HOUR? Gah. And he titled it "Interview" all formal like. Do I have to read the interview books?

And to continue the incredily freaking god awful long month, tomorrow I have a meeting at 8, which of course I have to get in at 7 to prepare for it, and then my project is supposed to start sometime between 2 and 5. So, leaving at 4 is a conservative estimate. After a 14-16 hour day today. Say it with me now: Faaahhhhaahhhahahahack.

Aight, I have to go make this guy initial and date more stupid things. Oh, right, yeah, the project I'm working on. Sure, whatever. Sign this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Work sucks.

Enough said.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home