One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I Forget

I was going to get all and go into why exactly I'm all frustrated with work, but the upshot is, I'm having a sucky day and I'm in a bad mood. It didn't help that Luke woke up and cried for about five minutes are 2:30 AM. He put himself back to sleep, but left me unable to sleep. He did the same thing at about 4 or so, and then at 5, before finally getting up at 5:30. I feel awful that I can't go in and comfort him without it turning into an hour long process, maybe he has bad dreams, but I also feel awful less three hours of sleep.

Bad mood.

It didn't help that Esposo shrunk my new sweater in the wash. He didn't mean to, and he's sorry, but still, bad mood.

Trying to shake it but not sure how to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisette said...

My coworker and I just had a nice bitch session. It helped some.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home