One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, January 30, 2006

Where To Start?

First of all, though our weekend was low on the social scale, we did get the base of our shower in, and I've been mudding and sanding and painting in hopes of up being able to put up the cabinets this week. I will gleefully hop up and down now!!

I am only up 0.2 pounds from the weekend, which is great because I'm usually up 1.5 or 2 after a weekend. I also got my period, so the raging PMS from last week is gone. Thank God!

Tempestt Bledsoe on Celebrity Fit Club 3? Oh, what a lazy bizatch. Her attitude just pisses me off and if she were on my team, I'd want to bitch slap her. I don't think she understands the whole 'team' concept. Meanwhile, Kelly, the hot chick from Weird Science? I think she's great and I want to hang out with her. She can be my diet buddy!

And this morning I found that my chin hair had gotten to a good half inch in length. Yes, I have one chin hair. It is dark. I imagine it's the precursor for when I'm 75 and they all come out. And then I will ask my grandchild to trim them for me, as I did for my grandmother. It's the circle of life, man.

And check out Thedowisup.blogspot.com for what our Sunday consisted of!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home