One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

It's 5:06 AM

I'm weighing in for the Biggest Loser challenge today, and sadly have only lost 2.4 pounds since last weeks weigh in. Since I had lost 2.6 by Friday of last week, 2.4 kind of sucks. See, as the doctor guy told Biz on Celebrity Fit Club, when you cheat, you don't just screw up THAT day, it takes a few days for your body to recover. He's wise, that doctor guy. And I ate a lot last weekend.

Luke went to bed at 7:30 last night, so the shift of bedtime is working. Of course, he cried out at 4:30, loudly. I got up because I didn't think that was going to be the end of it, and after my shower, guess what? No crying. And yes, I SHOWER BEFORE GETTING HIM UP. What an awful mother I am! But then he never has to smell sleep funky mommy, and that's a kindness.

Something is still wrong with me. My adenoids (I spent some time on WebMD looking that up, I'm just like a doctor! I'll diagnose you, too!) are swollen in the roof of my mouth. Swallowing hurts quite a bit. And my left eye is getting crusty at night. Will this never be over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home