One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Momentum Lost

My weight has stalled. Granted, this is the week of which women complain, so there's a very good chance I'm just 'retaining', but it's still a royal pain. Last Saturday I weighed 2.4 pounds less than this! It's Thursday and I have been eating very well all week! I should be closer than I am. And sadly, I won't hit my goal for the weekend of waterpark fun with the teeny tiny sisters in law.

This morning, as I was taking my shower, the light went off in the bathroom. I'm not sure if the whole house went off, or just my bathroom light, but it was very very dark. The bathroom? Is internal to the house. No windows. Also, the shower and toilet is in a second smaller room from the vanity. So in order to let what little light that would be in the hall into the room I would have had to open two doors. And freeze my tuckus off. Instead I crawled around the room blindly trying to find my towel and clothes. Once I had gotten about halfway through, the lights came back on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home