One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Golly Gee

The end is in sight, the end is in sight! I finally have a last day here at work - September 21st. Since I'm only working three days per week, that means I'm looking at 10 more days of waking up and coming here, the source of all my bitterness at corporate life.

I'm eager to start up my at-home life, full of painting and decorating, remodeling, cleaning, and bargain hunting. I was so busy this past weekend - all four days, mind you - that coming to work yesterday merely interrupted all my goals. The biggest goal I have right now is turning the guest room into a playroom for Luke. Eventually, it will be his bedroom, but I'm trying to simply get it to a functional playroom level first. Then we can break out all the toys that my mother saved from my brothers and my childhood. Because she's already brought them to my house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home