One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Peepul r krazee

The day has barely begun and already the nuttynuttynutjobs are creeping towards me. Daily I hop onto Craigslist to look for a twin race car bed for Luke's bedroom. Oh, Craigslist is a bizarre representation of society. I especially like when they start posting and accusing each other of stealing, or being mean, or when an 'expirinced nanny' is looking to watch children in the 'subburbs'. I JUDGE YOU ON YOUR SPELLING.

I also got an angry email this morning because that thing we are doing! Was it cancelled? Because I went, and no one was there!

Because, well, it's not until next month. 9 = September in month abbreviation land. It is NOT my fault that you went on the wrong day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home