One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Modesty

I'm not a fan of potty humor. I don't find pooping and all things related to be humorous. This is one of those things that separates me from half the human race - you know, the male half. I don't get it. And if I, uh, pardon the candor here, fart in a public restroom while there are other people in the room? I will wait in the stall until everyone who could have heard leaves.

I do have an exception to that rule, though - when I'm noticably pregnant.

Pregnancy does crazy things to your body. It slows down your whole digestive system, so lots of pregnant women get constipated. Creating life makes it hard to poop, if you can see the correlation. While that hasn't been my problem in either pregnancy, gas has. Oh, the farts I fart while pregnant! Louder, longer, and worst of all (for the world), emitted with no embarassment or attempt to hide.

Hey, I'm PREGNANT. *pffft*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home