One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shopping...

I'm very excited about my holiday present this year! It's the first ever time I get to dispute a charge on my credit card bill! WHOO! I suppose, considering I got my first credit card four seconds after turning 18 - and was extended a $500 credit line - that it's pretty amazing that I've never had to do this before. Even better, I have the tendancy to misplace my credit cards in various pants, switch purses, my glove compartment - I've put it somewhere stupid innumerable times, been unable to find it, and had a new one issued.

What pisses me off about this is that I recognized as I was being checked out that the total was wrong, confronted the cashier - who laughed and told me to sign anyway because 'haha', it was so much more expensive than I thought, isn't shopping funny? No, twit, you're really $40 over what my bill should be. She called over a manager who SUPPOSEDLY voided the transaction - which I never signed for - and rerung me up. Of course, I got charged both times.

I also ordered someting online last week and had it delivered in just a few days! And then they delivered it again! So now I have two of this item, but they only cahrged me once. Unfortunately it's less than what I was charged by the other non-related error, and it's not something I want two of. So I can't just call it even shopping-karma-wise.

Luke's nightlight went out last night, and he woke at 2:30 in the morning SCREAMING in fear. We'd never heard him scream like that before, an Esposo shot up straight in bed looking ready for a fight. I have new understanding of people who have to deal with night terrors - it's not easy to get back to sleep when you wake up with your heart in your throat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home