One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Sleeping

We've been having a lot of issues with Luke sleeping lately, and I'm really seeing how this whole cosleeping thing starts. We put him to bed, and he gets up. Over and over again, for an hour to an hour and a half each night. Unlike on Nanny 911 when they do this, it doesn't get better each night, we're still just putting him back in bed. We'd been doing this for about half an hour last night (this is after a good half hour of reading, too) when I just decided I'd lay down with him for awhile.

Fifteen minutes later he was asleep without having gotten out of bed once while I laid there with him.

What we'd really like to do is train the dog to lay in bed with him, but she's actually part of his sleeping problem since she likes to chase the cats in the middle of the night, and she runs like a 150 pound great dane.

To say that I'm worried about my sleep come March would be an understatement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home