One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Hermit

I am rapidly approaching the point in pregnancy where I don't want to go anywhere. When I was this pregnant with Luke (or, in a week or so), I was turning down holiday parties, because holy crap that's exhausting whenyou're really freaking pregnant. I mean, please just leave me alone.

Of course, that was when everyone we knew only got together after 7 or 8 PM, and I could easily beg off on drink-fests because dude, AM PREGNANT and FREAKING TIRED. Now, I know people who have kids and they are doing things at reasonable times of the day for me, except that they require me being social.

I am not a social extremely pregnant person. By that last month, I'd rather be alone than be hoisting myself out of awkward seated positions in public. I've got heartburn all-the-freaking-time, so no food tastes great. Pardon me while I go lie in bad and shred newspaper to make my nest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home