One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Resolutions

I've actually been trying to THINK about a post rather than just brain farting when I get five minutes at the computer, and yet, I don't think it's going to turn out any better than usual. The kid that refused to nap and fought naps and finally we just tossed them out the window because they weren't WORKING for us? Well, he decided for most of the weekend that he needed to take naps. Which is all well and good, except that it means we were up at 5:45 this morning because he was done with the sleeping.

We watched some Dora, because it's too freaking dark outside to really get moving when you don't have a specific place to be, and I used the Dora time to shower. And then I tried to plan out what we need to get at the grocery store, which coincided with the screaming about where I was sitting. Invariably, in the wrong spot, even if I was sitting where he had commanded that I sit. This went on for half an hour or more, who the hell knows, and sucked all my motivation from me.

But, I have started my New Year's Resolution list. I'm trying to come up with the rest, but so far I have:

1. Have a baby.
2. Lose baby weight (considerably harder than #1).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home