One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Monday, December 31, 2007

Second Hand Addict

I decided that Courtney's room, which is still decorated in the same motif (jungle animals) as it was for Luke, needed a little more actual decor, especially since the two of them are starting to play back and forth in both of the kids rooms. So I managed to find a dollhouse bookshelf on Craigslist for $50. If you recall, I bought Luke's car bed for $150 off Ebay. (Note the shipping charges associated with the item to understand what it REALLY costs).

Pottery Barn Kids has great, cool, beautiful products. But they are so horribly overpriced I can't imagine walking into that store and buying anything. Kids use and a abuse everything, so second hand is best. I assume that I'll be able to get 75% - 100% of what I paid for these items second hand back when I go to sell them third hand, and that's just cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home