One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Meme

I just got tagged (well, a few days ago) by a meme so since it's my first and I have a couple drinks in me I figured I'd do it! (Tagger is Lynne - see links)

Name one person who made you laugh last night.
Last night... er, Luke, I'm sure... kid is funny!

What were you doing at 0800?
AM? Getting Courtney out of bed and getting her a bottle.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Talking with 'the moms' are finishing a drink.

What happened to you in 2006?
Quit my job, got pregnant...

What was the last thing you said out loud?
Told Esposo to get out of the chair so I could get on the 'puter

How many beverages did you have today?
12? 15? Why would I keep track of this?

What color is your hairbrush?
Brown (wood) with a burnt end (bored in collug)

What was the last thing you paid for?
Dinner about an hour ago!

Where were you last night?
Luke had gymnastics class and then Esposo and I watched Heroes.

What color is your front door?
White

Where do you keep your change?
In Luke's 'money bank' (his words)

What’s the weather like today?
Cold and snowy

What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
The ice cream kind.

What excites you?
The idea of taking a vacation without the kids in May next year.

Do you want to cut your hair?
All the time

Are you over the age of 25?
Yup

Do you talk a lot?
Nope

Do you watch the O.C.?
Isn't that cancelled?

Do you know anyone named Steven?
... Not that I can think of...

Do you make up your own words?
A little bit

Are you a jealous person?
Sorta, depends on what it is. I can talk myself out of being jealous though.

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
Andrea

Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
Kristen

Who’s the first person on your received call list?
Wendy

What does the last text message you received say?
I don't usually receive text messages. I'm old skool.

Do you chew on your straw?
Sometimes

Do you have curly hair?
Gawd no.

Where’s the next place you’re going to?
Bed!

Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Luke.

What was the last thing you ate?
Cheesecake with chocolate fondue on it

Will you get married in the future?
I don't think so, hoping this one sticks (I do kinda like him)

What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Movie? Two weeks? We saw Invincible so I guess that's it.

Is there anyone you like right now?
Am I in high school? I like like Esposo. He's dreeeeeeeeeeeeeammmy

When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning.

Are you currently depressed?
No

Did you cry today?
I teared up to some sentimental song about childhood going too fast.

Why did you answer and post this?
I was tagged and I had two martinis tonight.

Tag 5 people who would do this survey.
No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home