One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

More greener

Okay, I've been slacking on the Be More Green thing. Kermit really had a point. I have been taking my tote bags to the stores, but plastic bags are still accumulating in my house. I think that really drives home the point for me - even though I am actively trying not to bring more bags in, they're still making their way in. And of course, we're still using cloth diapers, and now I'm trying to potty train Luke (let's just say he's resistant) so that would cut down on a lot of laundry but not necessarily water use (I don't think that If-It's-Yellow-Let-It-Mellow is a good thing to teach a three year old.).

I really want a compost pile, but starting one in January in the midwest doesn't seem like the smartest thing to do.

And since I'm trying to FINALLY lose the weight (I like the weight=IQ thing from Lynne, but I don't know my actual IQ. It would be interesting if that were true though, and we could identify the really stupid people by their weight.) I think it may be time to get more organic.

Trader Joes here we come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home