One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HA!

I finally have lost another 0.4 pounds, thus bringing my grand total for the YEAR to 10.8 pounds. It took me SIX WEEKS to lose that 0.4 pounds and damn, do I deserve it. Now that things are warming up I'm hoping my general day to day movement will increase and help lose the pounds. So that means that there has to be no more snow, allright? It's the IDES OF APRIL, I should be able to reasonably request that there be NO MORE SNOW. Or below 40 degree weather. I can handle low forties. BUT NOTHING LESS.

I have been actively throwing food scraps and yard waste clean up into my compost bin. No compost yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home