One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh, We Are Outside

We have been outside a LOT the past few days. It's finally warm where we are and that means yard cleanup! And trying to scare away the ducks who think my sump pump run off is a pond. This is a going to be a good year of outside, I think - Luke can really get into sports and can be half trusted for minutes at a time in the backyard while I weed in the side yard.

Of course, it's also going to be a summer of "No come INSIDE now" followed by screaming and whining and requests to go back outside and can't I play baseball with him? Soccer? Football? And OH DEAR GOD, I AM TIRED. And it's April 16th.

I also think I got a little burn on my face.

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

Holy crap...it's still the Dead of Winter here in Seattle. Seriously, I'm still wearing my winter coat and scarf. Oh, and it snowed last weekend.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home