One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Gettin' Fancy!

I added a spiffy site counter to my blog, and edited some settings to encourage more site visits. Because this hobby can be obsessive!

I continued my love affair with the DVR last night, and recorded many shows that will now sit patiently waiting for me to view them. *contented sigh* But the TV watching, it gives me little to talk about.

So now, I'm already breaking my rules o' blogging - ie, have a point. I have no point.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
My TiVo(dvr) is better than a boyfriend or roomate. I love it so much, it scares me. Its almost like an affair, only I'm not dating anyone else, let alone anyone containing a motherboard...though I did wonder about some of those past boyfriends...
Its comforting to know that DVR love is becomming more universal!
Amanda

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home