One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Random Day

Last night I vividly dreamt that my husband and I had robbed three places for some extra cash. We didn't get much money, and I presumed that the authorities had stopped looking for us. I was still VERY nervous in my sleep. This is probably from the movie trailer for 'Fun With Dick and Jane' we saw this weekend.

As we were getting ready this morning, a boy/man walked by the house, talking about how he was in such a good mood and having a great day! Except he was walking alone. I looked up and down the street for anyone he could be talking to, but there was no one. Is it crazier to talk REALLY LOUD to yourself or to mutter? At least if you're talking REALLY LOUD, no one has to wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home