One More Mommy

Thoughts of a mom and her husband, son, daughter, pets, friends, job (or lack thereof), house, family, trying to be more ecologically aware...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Dilbert

I've liked the Dilbert cartoon for a long time, but it's gotten repetitive to me. Corporate! Dumb! Okay, moving on...

So I sporadically read the cartoon (FYI, I regularly read Clear Blue Water and For Better or Worse, that's it. Everything else is sporadic.). And then Lynne (see link on right, this is someone I actually know in real life, inasmuch as freshman year of college was real life) provided a link to the Dilbert blog, and I could leave Esposo for Scott Adams, potentially.

Mainly because Scott Adams is employed and makes money, because Esposo makes me laugh pretty damn hard too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, an ego-boost!
thank you thank you thank you!
(grin!)

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home